Glooport media|producer is a truly innovative product that will transform ingest into
a much simpler, cost effective and productive process. It is a fully distributed and
virtualizable, load-balanced, cloud-ready, multi-user, media and metadata ingest
platform for post production environments.
It is the newest member of the glooport family of products, which also includes
media|parker, media|retriever, media|transformer and media|connector -- all
with tight API integration with Avid Interplay | Production, Interplay | MAM and
MediaCentral | UX.
With a fully redundant architecture, it offers three modes of operation:
• Client to cluster mode (ingest over LAN and remote ingest over WAN).
• Ideal for enterprise deployments supporting both ingest over LAN and remote accelerated ingest over WAN.
• Individual deployment mode for individual hosts.
• Ideal for smaller deployments where individual ingest hosts are desired.
• Field ingest mode.
• Ideal when disconnected from on-premise infrastructure for ingesting to removable devices
• Local and web client supporting local and remote deployments.
• Ready for cloud deployment.
• Services can be hosted on-premise, on the cloud, or in hybrid cloud environments.
• All client/cluster communications are secure and encrypted.
• Multi Avid Interplay authentication and automatic project-based ingest template creation.
• Truly multi-user system with individual profiles and session settings.
• Automatic file source and type detection – user is not required to have any technical knowledge of file types & formats.
• Easy and flexible clip grouping with marker (locator) support to identify source clip boundaries.
• Metadata profiles to enforce required metadata input.
• Flexible metadata handling, creation, and editing.
• Full metadata support for standard file structures.
• True multi-destination ingest with virtually unlimited ingest destination targets.
• LUT support for HDR workflows.
• 3 panel GUI design with two modes of operation:
• Right-click mode: gives the user full control over every aspect of the ingest job settings and properties.
• Ingest mode: streamlined ingest function for high-demand ingest operations.
• Flexible auto-sync to group video/audio tracks based on timecode with the ability to generate subclips, multi-groups,
• Support for almost all file-based formats in the market, from mobile media (iPhone, Android, DSLRs, GoPro) to HD and
4K formats (including XAVC class 480, DNxHR).
• Support for the latest Master file-based formats:
• RED, XAVC-I, XAVC Long Gop, XOCN, SStP, AVC-LongG.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Dual Eight Core with Hyper Threading
- 32GB of RAM
- 1 Gbps or 10Gbps NIC
- Windows 7 or 10 (64 bit)